Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Foreward

Just trying to stretch my legs a little here. I'd like to have a little fun with this thing. If anybody has read my myspace blog, you'll find some of the same things here. Witty observations, wry commentaries, book reviews, movie reviews, insights into daily life, obscure fast food menus and more. These are some of things that can be found here if I can find the time to post as often as I'd like.

So without further ado:

Swanny: Me. I enjoy reading, music, movies, trivia, and sports. A beer drinker by hobby, nothing beats hanging out with friends, tipping back a few and having a good time. I like to run with my dogs and lift weights when I'm not suffering from a shoulder injury. I have a job that I love, and a great family to come home to. My life is not hard, and I like it that way.

Jen: My lovely wife. The one who's always been able to see through my crap, deflate my ego, make me laugh, and make me think. Occupational Therapist and Yoga instructer to the stars. Or just some folks at the YMCA.

Peanut: One of our daughter's many nicknames. Two and a half (almost) and into EVERYTHING. She's the light of my life and my reason for dragging my sorry ass out of bed each morning.

Leia: Our Boxer. She's four years old and is a big sweety.

Maggie: Our mutt. She's a foster dog right now, but man, we know we're going to keep her.

There will probably be a larger cast of characters rotating through here, and I will alter identities to protect people as needed.

Here goes...

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm looking forward to some good reads and insights...
Love you
J

The Mrs. said...

You big fat copycat!!! Just kidding...can't wait to read up on all the goings on at your house, this time from the male perspective. This should be fun!

Off to play trivia now...