Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, with words

This is, after all, My Life With Dogs--the girls were so tired last night...

My favorite picture from our weekend away...we had a great time.


Swanny Jr. sporting Swanny's new hat.  It was cute when he took his (own) hat, threw it in the pool this afternoon, then put it on again, soaking wet.  Too funny.

Mags--trying to get some peace from her ever-ready-to-play Boxer sister.

And Peanut, searching for butterflies.  I have to admit to neglecting the camera this summer--this pic is old.  I promise to be more faithful in snapping our moments...especially since Peanut, Swanny Jr. and I leave for vacation in 12 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. The pic of Maggie sleeping is so precious! And I love the pic of Adam, that kid always looks so happy.

Julie

deb said...

I love reading your blog. I am so happy you had such a good time this past weekend. Grammys and I spent time drinking wine (fun). Your dog children are adorable. Take care! Deb