Just thought I'd follow in Jen's footsteps. Here's my post from Facebook in which I list 25 random things about myself.
1. Being a dad is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
2. While I don't care about the outcome of American Idol, I can't look away.
3. Much to my wife's chagrin, I can't stop buying DVD's.
4. I'm a character in the latest J.A. Konrath book "Fuzzy Navel".
5. I have literary ADD. I can't read just one book at a time. Currently, I'm read three books.
6. I'm a dog lover. (Stop it. Not like that.)
7. I'm patient on the surface, but inside I'm seething.
8. I love stand-up comedy. Secretly, I wish I had the courage to do it myself.
9. I'm willing to admit that there are ugly babies.
10. But not mine.
11. Also, I don't understand people who try to cram their kids down your throat. Your kids are the most important thing to you, not me.
12. I prefer beer (Leinenkugel's), but I do indulge in stronger concoctions when J.A. Konrath is in town.
13. I'm 32 and not ashamed to admit that I still have a best friend.
14. I bought a MacBook 3 weeks ago and I'll never switch back.
15. Thanks to the VIP access, I haven't missed the Bob & Tom Show in three years.
16. I really like the word "jerk". In fact, I just called Jen a jerk. "Idiot" is another good one.
17. I proudly contributed to Barack Obama's presidential campaign.
18. I wish that I had the time to exercise my writing muscles.
19. I have a blog because I assume people are interested in what I have to say. You can find it at: mylifewithdogs-swanny.blogspot.com
20. There was a time in my very early twenties when I was pretty full of myself. I know I alienated some people back then. It's more than a bit unfortunate.
21. While I find it pretty hard to believe that there's a God, I still pray with my daughter.
22. I love when my four year old daughter says "hilarious".
23. I firmly believe that the "Star Wars" prequels round out the story quite nicely, thank you very much. Sure, I don't like them like I did the originals, but still.
24. I saw "Jaws" when I was five, and I still think it's as close to perfect as movies get.
25. My favorite book is "Lamb: the Gospel According to Biff, Chirst's Childhood Pal".
Ebooks Sales Slowing? Yes and No
3 weeks ago