Sunday, November 11, 2007

Five days later...

I know, I know. It's been five days since our last post. And that post, while kin of cool, had very little to do with the comings and goings of the Swanny household. What can I say? Between the book store, hanging drywall in the basement, staying up too late, and getting up too early, it's been hell finding the time and energy to do more on here than just play trivia the last few days.

That being said, we're quickly approaching the busiest shopping time of the year. My store's hours are going to be extended, which means longer hours and more customers. Don't get me wrong, this is the time of year I look forward to most. But it can really wear a person out. I'll try my best to stay on top of the happenings around here, but I'll also be looking to Jen to help out with keeping this blog up to date.

A prime example of the holiday madness happened today. Jen and I were going to check out a movie this afternoon, but I got called into the store. It's all part of being the boss, so it wasn't a huge deal but I was a little bummed that I couldn't hang out with Jen and Peanut today. It also means that I can't post a review of "American Gangster". Maybe next weekend.

For those needing a fix of Peanut because it's been a slow posting week, here ya go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a real cutie!

ggpa