Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I can totally do that...

Today, I was inspired by themrs over at "One Carbon Hill". She posted about a recent episode of "Oprah", which featured some of the most popular youtube videos. The video that she posted is great, and one that millions of people have seen. I wanted to share one of my favorite videos that features comedian/juggler Chris Bliss.


I first heard about it on "Bob and Tom", but I stumble upon every now and then. I just stare in awe when I see it. As Peanut would be very quick to tell you, I can juggle, but c'mon. I don't know anybody who can do that. Well, maybe the amazing Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taught him that (just like you taught that guy how to dance). :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's amazing!! I've never seen anything like it before!