I know it's only November 1st, but I think we should all make a resolution regarding this whole trivia thing. I, for one, am going to start using our scrolling mouse on the PC while playing trivia. I'm also going to skim faster. I'll be turning off all distractions so that I may concentrate fully on the game at hand. Small changes to be sure, but necessary. You see, I don't want themrs. to win my trivia tournament for a fifth straight month.
1. themrs (189 points, 18 wins)
2. boxer23 (177 points, 8 wins)
3. js7997 (171 points, 3 wins)
4. svenska (154 points, 1 wins)
5. thegeneral (141 points, 0 wins)
6. pseudored2 (138 points, 1 wins)
7. meecubana (109 points, 0 wins)
8. srios24 (17 points, 0 wins)
9. TigliWigli (9 points, 0 wins)
10. Mozwald (5 points, 0 wins)
Congratulations on four months in a row, mrs! No offense, but I'm hoping to put an end to your reign of terror. I've gathered the rest of the villagers, we've got torches and pitchforks, and we're storming the castle to destroy your ramaging trivia monster.
Sorry, a little Halloween carryover there.
Remember kids; play everyday and all contests are timed. Playing everyday is the only way to earn enough points to be competitive. Unless, of course, you're just playing for fun and don't care about winning or losing. But really, where's the fun in that?
Ebooks Sales Slowing? Yes and No
3 weeks ago